2) The application form accompanied by an affirmation, within the researcher affirms :-
a) the submitted research has not been published elsewhere.
b) never to publish the research ( accepted by the Journal) elsewhere.
3) to provide a statement contains information concerning :-
a) the research to be published : its title written in Arabic and English , the key words , and a summary less than three pages in Arabic and an English briefing the subject matter of the research.
b) the researcher , He or She is one or more than one contributed to achieve it , His, Her name, or names , the entity working at, and its pertaining.
4) As concerned the previous third paragraphs (1, 2, 3), the researcher fills the pre-prepared forms( the Request Form, The Affirmation Form and The Application Form) made by the Journal administration.
5) The Request Form should accompanied by three hard and soft copies of the research.
6) the Editing Board of Directors (of the Journal) subjects the research to plagiarism detective according to the global programs specified for this purpose , , the research will be rejected if it has been detected that percentage of quoting is more than 15%.
7) the research –after satisfying the requirement mentioned in the previous paragraph, is sent to two referred evaluators specialized in its specific law domain to verify the acceptability of the research for publishing.
8) If the evaluators recommend the acceptability of the research for publishing from the scientific point of view , the journal sends a letter to the researcher , informing him the decision of acceptability of the his research for publishing , specifying the issue of the journal will be publishing in, according to the dates of accepting the researches.
9) If the evaluators recommend the unacceptability of the research for publishing from the scientific point of view , the journal sends a letter to the researcher apologizing for publishing refusal .
10) If there is disparity about the acceptability or unacceptability of the research for publishing , the Journal Editing Board of Directors resend the research to a third evaluator . the researcher bears the cost of this third evaluator who has the final say about the acceptability or unacceptability of the research for publishing.
11) If the evaluators recommend the acceptability of research for publishing on condition of making "essential " or "slight" modification , The Journal Editing Board of Directors sends a letter to the researcher informing him to make the necessary modification within one month form the time of his notification.
12) As concerned the previous paragraph(11) , the modified research is resent to the evaluator who suggest these modification to be sure about the adherence of the researcher in inserting these modification.
13) As concerned the two preceding paragraphs (11, 12), if the researcher has not make the demanded modification with the prescribed period, or has not make the required modification demanded by the evaluator, the Journal Editing Board of Directors sends a letter of publishing refusal.
14) the researcher bears the following costs:-
1) cost of plagiarism detection
2) the remuneration of evaluators.
3) the remuneration of the third evaluator (as stipulated in paragraph 10).
4) the fees levied by the sponsoring entity (College of Law, Thi-Qar University).