Publication Ethics and Publication malprctice statement
1) the researcher is obliged that the title of his research is original , and not depending on the other researchers titles.
2) the researcher is obliged that the content of his research and its ideas pertaining to him and not stolen from others.
3) the researcher must comply with the rules of scientific research in law domain , either throughout ideas and conclusions exposure or the references to the previous resources in an accurate and honest manner.
4) the researcher must adhere to his affirmation not to republish the submitted accepted research elsewhere, otherwise the Journal Editing Board of Director has the right to sue him for damages of the journal exclusive rights of publishing according to the governing laws and regulations.
5) the researcher breaches the previous paragraghs (1, 2, 3, 4,) will be put in the journal black list , sanctioned by not publishing his or her researches research now forth.
6) the Journal Editing Board of Directors adheres to the technical and legal requirements adopted in publishing process according to the governing laws and regulations in Iraq, especially the right of the author and publishing the accepted researches as it is without any manipulation.